cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with a data store and an input field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a problem with Visual Composer and I hope you can help me, the matter is that I have a form view associated with a BAPI, this form has two input parameters from BAPI and a submit button, which brings me back some output parameters of the BAPI. These output values are captured by a data store, but the problem is how can I display this data stored in an input field, I have tried them as a Plain Text but does not show results.

This form I will use as a callable object in GP, that's why I do it this way.

Thank you very much for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try use an expression box instead. Make sure you set the data source to STORE@YOURFIELD. This is set in the general tab of the expression box

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could solve my problem, thank you very much for all your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a possibility that the expression box can be edited, because in the scenario that I encounter should be able to be edit some fields.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

'Expression Box' can not be edited dynamically. If you want to edit dynamically, please use 'Input Box' there you can get values from Data store as well as you can edit the values.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you want to display them in an input field you will need to use expression box and use the formula as store@datastorefield.

if you want to display in the Plain text go to the display tab in the properties of plain text and use the same formula here, in plain text you can only display the values present in the datastore.

Regards,

Rk.