SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate IS Retail in ECC60 having problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

recently did a fresh install of ecc60 on my laptop watching the installation steps posted by some users. but letme tell you am a newbee and not a very expert installer.

here is what is my problem---

"I read somewhere, execute sfw5 tcode and i did that. Its meant for change system settings, further there are like 2 tabs "contract ar + ap and the second one as "enterprise addons". I chose the later one, "enterprise addons" and there you will see all the Industry specific "business functions. a list of them. they have their statuses right there as on or off. 70 % of them were all on few were off.

And the IS- Retail was off too also called as EA-RET , thats how it was showing up there . i just changed the corresponding status button to ON now . that is all.

went to top menu- system settings, i clicked activate-restart and the system immediately started doing something at the background , and it gave a message at the bottom about the same which is why i knew that its doing something.

after like 5 minutes the machine stopped. and i assumed that IS retail is activated now.

So i called up a friend of mine who recently finished up her IS Retail training, asked her to give me few Tcodes of IS retail. Some worked but some didn't and the system popped an error message saying " the system is still not setup for industry specific functions"

nany

3 REPLIES 3

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nany,

Make sure the following Enterprise Business Functions are switched on

1) Retail Supply Chain - ISR_EARETAIL_SCM , ISR_RETAIL_SCM

2)Retail,Planning and Master data - ISR_EARET_PLANNING, ISR_RETAIL_PLANNING

3)Retail,Buying - ISR_RETAIL_BUYING

4)Retail,Store and Multichannel - ISR_RETAIl_STORE

5)MM

6)SD

Also make sure EA_RET under ENTERPRISE_EXTENSIONS is switched on

Then you try using the TCodes falling under the above mentioned modules and i think it should work.

Hope it helps,

Rgds,

Aram.

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Run the following activity:

IMG Menu Activate Business Functions

Transaction Code SFW5

2. On the Switch Framework: change Business Function Status screen, select all of the following entries:

Enterprise Business Functions Planned Status

/KYK/GEN_AIO_SIMPLIFICATION On

ISR_EARET_PLANNING On

ISR_RETAIL_PLANNING On

ISR_RETAIL_STORE On

ISR_RETAIL_STORE_2 On

LOG_MM_CI_1 On

SD_01 On

Enterprise Extensions Planned Status

EA-FS On

EA-RETAIL On

3. Choose the Activate Changes button.

4. If the system displays an informational dialog box. Choose Continue.

5. Choose Back.

In Addition Follow the Note: 1242830.

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos

Hi Varshal Kachole

i go into the transaction code SFW5. in this transaction code i am select the business function set is SAP RETAIL .

in drop down of enterprises_business_function it displayed only

1. CA_HAP_CI_1

2. CA_PA_CE_GE_QUALI

can you provide me the help in this regard how can i activate the followings functions into the list of enterprises_business_function

1. ISR_EARET_PLANNING

2.ISR_RETAIL_PLANNING

3.ISR_RETAIL_STORE

4.ISR_RETAIL_STORE_2

5.LOG_MM_CI_1

6. SD_01

I am waiting you positive replay in this regards.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Gupta