Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing Function In SRM7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, My Experts:

I work in SRM7.0 ECS.

I have 2 questions about Sourcing Function .May I get your help?

1、I defined "Define Sourcing for Product Categories" as "Sourcing is always carried out".But I confused following : I create one SC (without supplier),then the item do not go to the purchaser's sourcing application(purchaser's worklist).The Following Document of the SC is a incomplete PO and the status of PO is"Saved". Why?

2、I actived the PDP scenario ,I can get the data about the requiments in ECC only if the requiments have one source of supplier.If not ,the SRM will dispay "Enter exactly one partner of type Supplier"in SLG1. Must the PR have source of supplier?

Alex!

BR!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I delete the category ID in sourcing configuration.And add it again .

Then it work well

Thanks for your help

Alex!

BR!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

regarding your first question, the SC is supposed to go to the Sourcing Cockpit / Purchaser's Worklist.

Check your settings for the product categories, maybe you are missing a range. It also is possible, that there is a BADI active overruling the standard setting.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.Claudia:

Could you tell me the detail about "maybe you are missing a range".

Thanks!

BR

ALEX!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

did you put a "*" into the table to control the sourcing for product categories?

You need to specify the categories for which sourcing is supposed to be carried out.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Claudia

I do like this :

Category ID Sourcsys sourcing

01 BNWCLNT600 sourcing always carried out

02 BNWCLNT600 sourcing always carried out

I did not use "*" in the Category .

Alex!

BR!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hm - by standard with these settings it is supposed to go to the sourcing cockpit.

Are you also using this categorywithin your shopping cart?

Is there BADI "SRM_SRC_DETERMINE" active with a specific implementation for your case?

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Claudia:

I am confused about this .I did not active this BADI.

Alex!

BR!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

01 and 02 product category shopping carts always go purchasers worklist though they have a valid source of supply..

Sourcing is always carried out

SAP Enterprise Buyer transfers each item to the purchaser's sourcing application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

by standard all shopping carts containing the product category 01 or 02 are supposed to go to the sourcing cockpit.

When this not the case in your environment, something has been implemented to influence the standard.

I am asking if the BADI has been implemented and activated. Is it?

Which service level is your system?

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Claudia:

The BADI you said had not implemented .I did not active this BADI.

BR!

Alex!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

seems you have the same product categories locally as well within the Backend (01 for SR2CL100 as well for BNWCLT600).

The system does not know, what to do. Remove the local categories. Just put one category for "Sourcing always carried out" and test the process.

What are you ordering - free text, material?

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Question

I defined "Define Sourcing for Product Categories" as "Sourcing is always carried out".But I confused following : I create one SC (without supplier),then the item do not go to the purchaser's sourcing application(purchaser's worklist).The Following Document of the SC is a incomplete PO and the status of PO is"Saved". Why?

Ans: while creating SC you have to enter the vendor then only it will be in the Purchaser's worklist .It you are creating a SC without vendor it is a incomplete P.O it will show as P.O is saved.

Ques

、I actived the PDP scenario ,I can get the data about the requiments in ECC only if the requiments have one source of supplier.If not ,the SRM will dispay "Enter exactly one partner of type Supplier"in SLG1. Must the PR have source of supplier?

Ans: In the PDP scenario the PR is coming from ECC if you know the Soruce of supply better assign in the ECC ,in SRM the P.O iis created otherwise you have to assign the soruce in the SRM then only PO is created in SRM

Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.Ganesh:

Thanks for your reply.

But,Ans: while creating SC you have to enter the vendor then only it will be in the Purchaser's worklist .It you are creating a SC without vendor it is a incomplete P.O it will show as P.O is saved.

-

I do not think I must add a vendor in the SC,the purchaser can assign one to the SC in the Sourcing .If I active "Sourcing always carriede out ",the SC will be in the "Purchaser's worklist",not generate one Saved PO.

Ans: In the PDP scenario the PR is coming from ECC if you know the Soruce of supply better assign in the ECC ,in SRM the P.O iis created otherwise you have to assign the soruce in the SRM then only PO is created in SRM

-

I do not know the vendor in ECC.I just want to sourcing in SRM.Can I ?

Alex!

BR!