cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx Quote - When I accept the status became "Awaiting Approval"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am changing SAP RFx quote status using function module BBP_PD_QUOT_STATUS_CHANGE. For some reson the RFx response status became "Awaiting Approval" instead of "Accept". I thought may be some WF triggered and waiting for approval. I did not see any workflow in my business workplace outbox. Any help would be apprciated.

Thanks,

GSM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate all your help.

Thanks,

GSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have resolved this by changing the status first 'QOAC - Accept Bid' and again immediately changing the status to 'QOAA - Accept Release'.

Now I have another issue. If I have two line items on my RFx response and would like to accept only one line item. When I change the status using the BBP_PD_QUOT_STATUS_CHANGE using the above said technique. the system is accepting the both line items and changing the whole RFx response to "Accept". The FM has parameters for both headerGUID and line item GUID. I am infact passing both GUID's. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

GSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No workflows started. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks,

GSM

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check workflow start condition for BUS2202 in SWB_COND transaction.

Regards,

Masa

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check in transaction 'SWI6' ( workflow log) whether there is any workflow started for the document.

from the workflow log , it is also possible to find out the approver who has the workitem of the document