Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RFC or Bapi RFC ? to import RFC Adaptive Model - Is the same one or other?

Hi:

I want to know if is exactly the same to import a RFC not a (BAPI marked as RFC) to use the model, since I'm getting this error:

[Info]: Creating Model: PepueModel

[Info]: Creating Model Class: Z_Psim_Ngc_Pep_Ue_Input

[Info]: Creating Model Class: Z_Psim_Ngc_Pep_Ue_Output

[Error]: RFC Import Failed. The import has been terminated.

[Fatal]: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: The function module "DD_DOMA_GET" not released for 'remote' calls.

[Fatal]: com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.rfcmodel.RFCImportFailedException: RFC Import failed. Cause: class com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception:The function module "DD_DOMA_GET" not released for 'remote' calls.

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The function module "DD_DOMA_GET" not released for 'remote' calls.

at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Client.nativeExecute(Native Method)

at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Client.execute(MiddlewareRFC.java:1221)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3691)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3136)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.execute(DDFactory.java:173)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.execute(DDFactory.java:164)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDDomain.<init>(DDDomain.java:45)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDDataelement.<init>(DDDataelement.java:59)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.analyseJCOReturn(DDFactory.java:451)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.getDDObject(DDFactory.java:434)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.getDDObject(DDFactory.java:372)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.getDDObjectWithSubtree(DDFactory.java:262)

at com.sap.mdi.RfmParameter.getDDObject(RfmParameter.java:602)

at com.sap.dictionary.types.mdi2metamodel.R3ToMetamodelDictionaryConverterWithNestedStructures.getDdicObject(R3ToMetamodelDictionaryConverterWithNestedStructures.java:206)

at com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.rfcmodel.DynamicRFCModelImporter.ImportRFC(DynamicRFCModelImporter.java:341)

at com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.rfcmodel.DynamicRFCModelImporter.doImport(DynamicRFCModelImporter.java:196)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.wizards.model.creation.ModelWizard$3.run(ModelWizard.java:706)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

The tutorial:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/11/e2bc3d9ecc6b3be10000000a114084/frameset.htm">click here</a>

says "not-released function modules with a yellow icon."

My RFC (NOT BAPI MARKED AS RFC) is display with a yellow icon.

Searching the error <b>"DD_DOMA_GET" not released for 'remote' calls</b> I found the SAP note: 717836, it says <b>The function module DD_DOMA_GET should be changed to remote-enabled.</b> Where Should I find this function? I guess that is at the R3 System, what should I do to make it remote-enabled?. The other note I found was the SAP note 672745. But I really don't know it those notes apply to my problem.

What is the meaning of: <b>not released</b>? what should be done to make it <b>RELEASE</b>?.

Who made it told me that can't make me a BAPI to bring me the data, he only can do a RFC to get the list I need. The RFC (NOT BAPI MARKED AS RFC) was tranported and can be executed without any problem inside the R3 4.6

The RFC has a parameter, but I think that at import time it doesn't care.

Thanks for the time and interest on this thread.

Former Member
replied

Hi Javier,

Login to SAP GUI, call transaction SE37, input "DD_DOMA_GET", click "Display", go to "attributes" tab, switch to edit mode "Ctrl+F1", select "Remote-enabled module" radio button, save, activate.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question