cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPY REQUIREMENT IN COPY CONTROL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone give me a brief description to the copy requirement in the copy control?

It would be great that you can give me a example, I am accessing the copy req. by VOFM, but it seems it is ABAP code, if it means I need to add teh code if I need to define my logic,

And how I can know the existing logic defined in the existing copy req.?

Appreciate,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In simple words, copy controls plays a major role in SD. Through standard copy controls, almost all requirements are predefined. Wherever, it is not predefined, we have to add the logic depending upon clients' requirement, with the help of ABAPer.

Following are few standard copy controls

a) Stock of credit blocked sale order can be diverted to other sale order

b) You can make invoice split or control invoice split.

c) You can round off the billing value

d) Invoice date should not be changed

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Copying requirements are FORM routines that check certain requirements as a precondition for the copying process. Copying requirements define whether

a quotation may be copied into a standard order

text items are copied during the copying of a delivery into a billing document

the posting block should be checked during the copying of a billing document into a cancellation document.

Sales orders

Deliveries

Billing documents

Sales activities

Examples:

Requirement 004 in output control defines that an output is proposed in the billing document, if the billing document is complete and not relevant for invoice lists.

Requirement 302 in the Sales documents states that Item should not be copied into the Other sales order, This is in the case of Returns documents

And copying routine 016 states that the Billing documents are relevant for INVOICE LISTS.

Hope it is clear,

Please kindly check and let me know if you need any further clarificaion on any specific routine.

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.