cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Service marketplace login for trail version of Netweaver 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've installed TRIAL VERSION of SAP Netweaver 7.0 on windows XP. A lot of document links ask for 'Service marketplace' login and password. I tried to register as a new user on

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/new_user_pass/infouser_request.htm

There it asked for 'Customer or Installation Number'.

In SAPGUI I found this information:

active hardware key: F1085946347

Installation NUmber: DEMOSYSTEM

License expires on : 19.09.2009

system no: 000000000311147814

I tried to register with 'Installation Number: DEMOSYSTEM' on above mentioned site but it gave me error.

How can I get login and password? I need to access various guides. Please help me on this.

Thanks and regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same experience for me.

I downloaded/installed a NPL-NetWeaver for Linux, it is up and running within a vmware-box. I got a 90-trial-license from SAP. The NetWeaver is up and running.

Before I can use this installation I need to install the license file, transaction "slicense".

But to install the license-file, I get an error "sapcrypto lib is missing".

So I would like to download it from service.sap.com. But I can't, since I do not get an user account without an installation number. Sic.

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Frank,

NPL is alraedy classic, why not using the new SAP NetWeaver 7.40 SP2 on HANA or MaxDB trial? It is also available in the cloud, no hardware required 😉 (but an AWS account ...).

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41566

Regards,

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

S-user is provided on purchase of SAP license (for companies) or to individuals who have cleared at least 1 SAP Certification.

qingda_niu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Recently, i want to have a try on ABAP Development Tools 2.0.

I have the same feeling. i don't understand why sap give some link which used to download something in SAP Service Marketplace, but you need a user id when downloading it, so i go to register a user id, but then i find i can't register because it ask you for a customer id or installation number, but i am just a developer...orz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rossen, I was wondering if you can help me with this as well.

Basically I want to explore SAP for Media (IS-Media) module but I can't find this module in my installation.

I found [list of installed components|] in my Trial SAP Netweaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 version:

System component information:

SAP_ABA - Cross-Application Component

SAP_BASIS - SAP Basis Component

PI_BASIS - Basis Plug-In

SAP_BW - SAP Business Warehouse

I couldn't see any media module over there. How can I install IS-MEDIA module?

Thanks and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid I can only be of help if you need advice about Web services, since this is the area in which I work. Unfortunately, I am not familiar at all with installation of NetWeaver. There is a chance that the functionality you want might be only available in the full version, and missing in the trial version.

Consider asking questions relevant to installation in the [Software Logistics|; forum. They discuss exactly this: implementation using SAPinst, Rapid Installer, the configuration wizard, system copy procedures, etc.

Hope this helps,

Rossen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rossen, as you've suggested I've sent them email. Actually I'd already sent them an email earlier and I have yet to receive any response. My experience has been really bad with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let's hope they are reading the incoming mail and will answer you soon

In the meantime, you can access the documentation available on help.sap.com. You don't need to log in to access it, it is freely available: [NetWeaver 7.0 documentation|http://help.sap.com/content/documentation/netweaver/docu_nw_70_design.htm]

As far as I know, the documentation on Service Marketplace is mainly installation and upgrade guides. If you need documentation on how to use NetWeaver, just browse help.sap.com.

Regards,

Rossen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found this link

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700001509872004E/

which mentions :

Get a sneak preview on the SAP Service Marketplace.

User Name public, Password smp

And These login password don't work. Ahhhh C'mon SAP.

I'm getting the feeling that there is no way some TRIAL USER can access the service area. What a system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just tried like you to log in as trial user. The try was unsuccessful, and I finally got a page called Error Message - Authorization Error. On the right, at the bottom of the Further Resources section, there is a send an e-mail link. I believe if you contact this way the Service Marketplace's team directly, you'll receive the best answer.

Hope this helps,

Rossen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks and regards.