cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Details not Transferred to GTS Customs Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Vendor master and then transferred the same to GTS and a corresponding business partner with BP Role "SLLCPS" is created.

The business Partner is screened for SPL and not found in any SPL list.

Then I created a Purchase order for the vendor, and when i tried to save the purchase order i am getting a message that the document is blocked for SPL.

When i looked for the log of the blocked customs document in GTS the following message is found " None of the partner functions to be checked are in the document".

Then i ensure all the relevant partner functions are defined, grouped and assigned to the legal regulation "SPLUS" for SPL service. The PArtner functions defined in GTS are assigned to the relevant partners function in R/3.

In further analysis, when i looked in to blocked Customs document "Partners Tab", i found that the Partners details are not transferring to the customs document this is the reason the documet is getting blocked.

Can someone help me out, is there some config config or note to be implemented to ensure the partner details are transferred to the customs document in GTS.

Thanks in advance and your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Prashant

Edited by: Prashant Gupta on Aug 23, 2009 1:13 AM

Edited by: Prashant Gupta on Aug 23, 2009 1:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi team,

I am creating SO in ECC side and I have trigger ZZF8 output type in shipment and Export declaration is getting created in GTS.

My ship to party in correct in customs document but it is incorrect in declaration.

What configuration should i checked for this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In order to check whether partner detail are getting pushed to GTS, or not you can do following step

1. Before saving the POswitch on debug mode by putting /h as tcode.

2. Set break point at statement RFC.

3. Press F8 to excecute it will stop at CALL FUNCTION /SAPSLL/API_6800_SYNCH if RFC is getting called ,

check for "is_api6800-header-par " for header partner detail and check whether thses are mapped in GTS or not.

and if you maintain address at storage location then you will have partner detail under "is_api6800-item-par" , check this also wheter this partner is mapped in GTS or not.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for the valuable input.

I have made sure that the following mappings are configured. Partner Functions in R/3 are maintained in GTS.

In GTS the Partner functions are grouped and this group is assigned to the Legal servie for SPL screening.

Also when i created the purchase order, the partner tab is carrying t he vendor's address details.

I am anot able understand, what do you exactly mean by "if you maintain address at storage location then you will have partner detail under "is_api6800-item-par".

While debugging we found that the "is_api6800-item-par" is initial. I have maintained all the partner functions in R/3 table "TPAR" to GTS , grouping is done according to import / export requirements and the group is assigned to the legal service.

Now the only issue is the PO when transferred is not fetcing the partner function (Not only partner function but all partner details) and push that to GTS.

1. I am not sure whether i need to activate any BADI or exit for the transfer to happen.

2. If no partner functions is maintained in R/3 for procuremetn, then how the mapping happens in GTS.

Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant ,

what ever you parnter funcition see in "is_api6800-header-par" i am cross chekcing whether you have maintained those partner mapping under

SPRO path in GTS:

Partner structure-->Assignment of partner function from feeder system.

If this mapping is done can you check the log under slg1 tcode in GTS what it shows when you save the PO in R/3.

Also check if you gettting any dump in R/3 thru tcode St22.

There is no Badi activation is required for transfer of partner to GTS.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have another clarification, if partner fucntioned is not used then my Purchase order will not be carrying any Partner function detail i.e no entries in EKPA table of feeder system.

In this case do i need to create partner functions for import process in GTS, group them and assighn them to legal service.

thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

If you not using any partner on PO , that you need not to mapp in GTS., you map partner in GTS only those which you going to use on your transaction documents like your PO.

KInd Regrads,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for your response.

Actually i have tried this before. I have done the following steps during my tryout

1. Removed the Partner functions assigned to the group used for Import process. (PGSPL1) in IMG > SAP Global Trade Services > General Settings > Partner Structure > Define Groups of Partner Functions

2. Deleted all the mappings done for the Import related partner functions w.r.t the feeder system partner functions in IMG > SAP Global Trade Services > General Settings > Partner Structure >Assignment of Partner Functions from Feeder Systems > Assign Partner Function at Feeder System Level

3. Removed the Partner group assignment to Legal service in IMG > SAP Global Trade Services >SAP Compliance Management > Control Settings for "Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service.

I tried step 3 with and without assignment though the Partner function group "PGSPL1" do not have any partner function assigned to it.

Even now the partner details are not getting transfered to custom document. Earlier when i had the partner functions defined on the GTS side I used to get an error

" None of the partner functions to be checked are in the document",

Now once the partner function mapping is remove i am getting the message as "Unable to find partner function for SPL screening".

From this my understanding is during document screening the partners are identified through partner functions in GTS side.

For Testing purpose i have configured the partner schema in feeder system, now the partner & partner function details gets populated in the PO which would create an entry in EKPA table. Now the Partner details are getting transfered to GTS and the screening is happening as desired.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all your feedback and inputs.

SAP has replied that for a document screening to happen in GTS partner fucntions are mandatory, whereas in ERP system partner functions are not Mandatory. Hence they have suggested a BADI wherein we have popualte the partner function manually so that validation is bypassed and the partner details are transferred to the Customs doc in GTS.

Cheers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant:

We got the same error message in STO scenario and this is how we resolved it.

Assign the Vendor Master to the Plant in T001W table in ECC, and then sync the master with GTS.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Ashok Kawa