Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a problem with one Zpartner function, Differences in sales order and Billing document.

Sales order item 10 is having partner function ZA-XXXX , for the same line item in billing it is having other partner code ex: ZA-YYYY., why the difference is ??? (There is no manual changes found both in sales order and billing docuemt)

I belive we can not able to change partner function in billing document manually.(i have tested in Sandbox for the same to change partner function but i could not able to change).

Please tell me how partner function has been changed in billing document.

Awaiting for valuable replies

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the same material is maintained as another line item for which, a different partner function would have been assigned.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thank you so much for your reply..

yes , I saw in sales order , the same material is maintained twice with the same partner function.

In sales order partner function number is *1111* for all the line items but in billing Partner function number has been changed to *5555* .

Ex : In sales order

Item = Material=Parner function=Number

10-- 1000-- ZA --1111

201001ZA --1111

301002ZA --1111

401001ZA --1111

But in billing

Item = Material=Parner function = Number

10-- 1000-- ZA --5555

201001ZA --5555

301002ZA --5555

401001ZA --5555

Plese advice..

Regards,

Ramesh

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the copy routines and check if there is any code in the user exits for the partner determination.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when you mentioned that partner 1111 was specified in sales order, is the partner a PAYER/BILL-TO? or perhaps it was a SOLD_TO?

it is possible that the sold-to was 1111, but the payer was 5555 in the sales order.

please do post your feedback.

regards.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan & Jelena Perfiljeva

Thank you so much for your replies..

Partner funciton was Sales Rep not sold to and payer.

today only problem have been solved, I have check the change logs at header of Sales order , there i found that some user change the Sales Rep partner fucntion code, so the same has been reflected to Billing and informed to user.

Regards,

Ramesh