cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add field in VA15 (as a search criteria)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have requirement where i want to search the inquiry by the name of the person, which i capture in the ORDER-DATA tab NAME field.

Now i want to Add this field as the Search Criteria in VA15 or VA15n Transaction .

plz guide me as how i can add this BNAME-field name into the screen as a search criteria.

Cheers

Rishi B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you will certainly need a developer to help you. But here is some clue on how to go about it

1. Add the field BNAME into the structure VBCOM and add this custom field to screen 110. you will need to find a user exit in this screen.

2. Find a user exit in program SAPMV75A to include the search logic as per the requirement.

Hope this helps!

Chandra Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add the additional selection in SPRO->Sales & Distribution -> Sales -> Lists -> Define Selection Criteria.

Use the program name of the report to include the new fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

if you want to add a new field as an search criteria in addition to the standard SAP available criteria, i believe the only option would be to use ABAP to code in the logic, since the standard SAP functionality allows only for a maximum of 3 additional selection criteria from dist ch/ div / sales office/sales grp/dsales doc type/created by/sales doc

Cheers,

MR