cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to do PhD in SAP /ERP System / Managment Information System

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to Full time PhD in SAP / ERP System / Management Information System in SAP Related Area with scholarships.I have done Master of technology in Information technology from Jadavpur University ( india).I have 2 years I.T experience in I.T and Academics if you can give any helpful information on that I will be grateful to you.

Thanks

Sayanta Mallick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am Biniyas Binu.will you pleace give me the details of SAP FICO...about the duration and fees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As an active UA member, we are interested in supervising PhD students in SAP related areas (Business Intelligence in my own case). Please be aware that, as a student, your PhD would need to have a focus on the challenges and issues in the area (many are noted in both the threads on the Community Network) and not on SAP technology per se - though you may well use SAP technology or additions to it to develop/demonstrate solutions to issues and challenges.

We offer full and part-time study options and details can be found at the following URL:

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/acad/siscm/disc/pg/phd

I do not mean to use this as an advert for my institution in particular - as noted in other posts there are many choices open to you.

Mark Lycett

Professor of Information Systems Development

School of Information Systems, Computing and Mathematics

Brunel University, UK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Can I have your personal email to discuss further on the program?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please review the list of member universities as published in our University Alliances Community portal site at http://uac.sap.com .

Using the link you will land on our Welcome Page and you will find a box on the right that says UA Around the World. Select the Program Overview link. On the Program Overview page there is another right hand box entitled University Alliances Around the World and this provides a listing of all our member institutions.

The listing is sorted by country, so look for your country of interest in the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Most of our partner universities offer PhD programs. BI/Analytics is of great academic and professional interest right now.

Thanks for your engagement and interest. Please stay involved in and contribute to our on-line community.

Best Wishes

Bob LoBue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not found a specifically SAP PhD program, but you might want to try Stanford. They have partnered with SAP on several projects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sayanta--

University of Arkansas has a full SAP curriculum and a strong PhD Program. The University of Arkansas has a well known group of research faculty and is internationally recognized (Fred Davis, Viswanath Venkatesh, Moez Limayem and others). We currently have 12 PhD students, with 3 of these focusing on SAP-related research. Here is our PhD program link:

http://gsb.uark.edu/informationsystemsphd.asp

You might also look at the University of Milwaukee, which is an SAP Hosting center and also a good research university.

Best Wishes,

Christine Davis

University of Arkansas