Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning won't print to smartform

william_west
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I've been trying to set up the Dunning process to print to the standard SAP dunning smartform (F150_DUNN_SF). Here's what I've done so far:

1. Used transaction BF31 to change the function module for dunning to FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SMARTF.

2. Used transaction SPRO under Financial Accounting->Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable->Business Transactions->Dunning->Printout->Assign Dunning Forms to set the Form for our custon procedure for all 3 Dunning Levels to F150_DUNN_SF

3. I then run the dunning report out of transaction F150. The Dunning list shows that the customer should receive the letter.

When I try to print, the job terminates. When I check the job log in SM37, I get the following error: "Include text does not exist (object TEXT, ID )" (Message class SSFCOMPOSER, Message No. 610). Everything looks like it is set up correctly. Did I miss a step?

Thanks for your help!

~William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems that the smartform that you are using has a standard text which is not avaliable check the smartform for standard texts being used and check if they are all avaliable in SO10.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

I guess there is some text element you have used in the SF which is not available in the system.

Just check in table TTXID if your Object and ID combination is there.

Regards,

Dinker