cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aii.properties not loading in NW CE 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have placed aii.properties file under cluster/server0,but it seems not loading the properties from this file to server.

Environment: Stand alone, NW CE 7.1, configured to PCK. Most of the functionality is working fine, except which relays on aii.properties file. What could be the reason that server is not loading aii.properties?

Can any one suggest?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

How did you edit the file? Some tools like wordpad leave invisible footprints in the files when they are saved. Take a "fresh" version of file and edit it e.g. with Textpad (www.textpad.com) or XML Spy. These tools do not leave any footprints. You may also try it with Windows Text Editor (but never(!) with wordpad).

Additionally: Can you find any error information about that file in defaultTrace.trc?

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input, i am using textpad only. When I opened the file while server is running,it is trying to load some changes, as i debug thru what server is trying, I noticed that it is trying to synchronize server config (utilix) parameters with aii.properties.

I did not see connec.directory.* parameters in utilx parameters, however these are must for pck, so not sure what is the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems you have posted it in wrong section.

Try posting it in Composite Environment.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think a PCK question is correct in the PI forum.

Unfortunately I do not know the answer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you stefen. I have been struggling to get PCK setup on my PC to develop Custom Adapter, it appears to setup environment is more complex than development especially with NW 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you try with PCK configuration wizard (post installation steps) and try to configure the parameters from aii.properties.

I think you had tryed to set-up manually, not sure but may be something have missed out. Now you have the files at server0 location, so try with configuration wizard. May be that will help..!!!

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, however there is no PCK option in Config Wizard for NW CE 7.1 It will be available in actual PCK full blown installation. I am trying to set up PCK on NW CE 7.1 on local pc to help faster development of custom adatper.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohh ok....gotcha...

Without aii.properties file you can't go ahead with PCK configuration of parameters...:-))

Not sure but probably you can ensure that the parameters such as hostname, Port, http/https port are correct as per your standalone J2EE server.

Thanks

Swarup