cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

decimal places in to copy factor in Realignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We requierd to enter some decimal places in to "copy factor" field in the realignment. Do we have any other setting to fulfil this requirement?

Regards

Sujay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujay,

Copy factor can be applied during re-alignment, similar to like modeling functionality. This needs to be indicated here,

If you want to realign the new product with the same details as the existing product apply a factor of 100%, here decimal places not allowed, this has to be absolute value (Percentage of data to be copied from Source to Target Data).

Till now i have not encountered this situation. Please let me know if you are able to recitify this.

Regards,

Rajnish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajnish,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually in my scenario, I dont want to delete the source value.

Lets take one example, I have two products P1 & P2. Actaully P2 product is new & I want to transfer 60.2 % of data from P1 to P2 & remaining data will be as it is with P1 product. I am not going to delete the P1 product. So here I will have to enter 60.2 % as a copy factor while realignment but system does not allow me to enter copy factor in decimal places.

Do we have any setting or customization to do this?

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujoy,

Unfortunately, realigment and copy funtion doesnot allow the decimal places in copy factor. Infact that will only allow 3 numbers only. This is a limitation.

If you still have to do this then probably can be doen by some kind of customization.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh