cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Condition Based on Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are using practice of giving Sales Commissions as Rebate Process. Each Sales Rep is giving certain percentage for the entire year and this is working very well.

but i also have a situation where the sales rep reduces his commission to give a spl price for the customer. For this i have created a condition table based on the sales order. every time a sales order is created the user has to go to this rebate condition and change the value manually. so that on this particular order the new rebate % is applicable and if not maintained the std % is applicable.

this is also working fine Now the problem is we need to automate the process of changing this rebate conditions manually.

is there any BAPI or function module to change/ create new rebate conditions for the existing rebates ?

Your help is appreciated.

Thnks,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

i also have a situation where the sales rep reduces his commission to give a spl price for the customer

Which Sales Rep reduces How much commission to Which Customer? - Lots of combination are possible. How do you expect the system to know that, other than entering it manually?

Could you explain in more detail on your requirement OR does the above explanation offer you a clarity?

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Now the problem is we need to automate the process of changing this rebate conditions manually. "

Do this mean that you want to set up the rebate value without allowing the user to enter the same during SO creation.

Regards,

Amit