cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Based Publishing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've enabled time based publishing for a folder. I have two different resource types: the normal document and another resource type. When uploading a normal document, I can enter the time to live for the document at the properties. But when I change the resource type, this properties don't appear anymore.

Does anybody have an idea, how I can make them appear for other resource types.

Regard,

Dominik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member110461
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

You need to look at the lifetime properties (under content management -> metadata -> property metadata -> properties.

If you search for tbp it will display the relevant properties.

One of the parameters of properties is which resource types they are valid for. You may want to put a * in this.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

there might be two reason for this behavior:

1. You did not integrate the properties tbp:VALIDFROM and tbp:VALIDTO in your Property Structure that is linked to your resource type. If you use the DefaultPropertyStructure they should be there, as the Property Group all_groups include the Property Group lifetime with exactly the above properties.

2. The validity pattern for the above properties is somehow restricted. Go to Property Metadata Configuration and search for "cm_tbp_validto" and "cm_tbp_validfrom". See if Folder Validity Patterns and Document Validity Patterns are set to "*" and Resource Type is empty (or contains the correct! resource types IDs).

Hope this helps,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both.

Message was edited by: dominik fried

Answers (0)