cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Basis 700 Patch level 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having some real trouble in patching my solution manager system to Basis 700 patch level 9 . This patch seem to be corrupt u2013 I have downloaded to many times and uploaded it through SPAM . Doesnu2019t work . I have checked on the application server , the .PAT file gets 0 KB of data after decompression .

Have tried some tricks ( changing buffer names , restarting the instance etc) but doesnu2019t work , though I am able to upload all other patches other than this specific patch u2013 SAPKB70009 but cannot apply till this get applied !

On service marketplace the size displayed is something and the size gets downloaded is something else .

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried running SAPCAR on this file from the command line? Have you also tried a newer version of SAPCAR?

Just wondering.

Joe Haynes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

I suggest to check your download manager configurations.

Delete any half-downloaded files for this one.

Re-download this file and check the size of the downloaded file.

If the size is different then surely the downloaded media is corrupted in the first place.

Once you get it properly downloaded this should be resolved.

Regards,

Shival

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe ,

Many thanks for your note . Tried downloading the patch again today , intialy it says 67 MB downloading , then the download gets completed only on 10.something MB .

Can you try downloading and see how much of the file you get !!

Don't know what is going at SAP !

Harsh