Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY transaction shows nothing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have new XI3.0 SP16 installation.

When we go to IR, under Objects tab, it is showing only one component which SAP BASIS component that contains airline demo , system patterns namespaces(objects) which is fine.

But in the transaction SPROXY in XI box, under Software component versions ( http://<host>:5XX00/rep) it shows no components. Is something missing here? Isn't that Basis component supposed to showup in SPROXY under software component versions?

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi steve

U need to configure ur ABAP system, so that Sproxy could show u the contents of IR.

when u goto SPROXY, go to menu, edit->Test Conection, there are four steps to be performed, make sure all of them are completed.

in case u need details abt the steps, let me know, i will post it...

Regards

dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for you replies.

We created 3 client copies of XI and in none of the clients no component versions are showing up in SPROXY, even those that are avalable in IR.

Also, In SPROXY, under edit menu, I dont see 'Test Connection' option.

Are we missing something in the configuration.

Dheeraj, please post the steps to to configure the ABAP system, so that Sproxy could show u the contents of IR

Thanks,

Steve

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Can you just go thru this configuration Guide.

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001697502004E.PDF

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some try SPROXY in the XI Server and let me know if they see atleast SAP BASIS component in there or is it empty?

TIA,

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I have tried this before, you can see the SAP Basis Component in XI Server of SPROXY transaction.

Are you getting any information in the status bar of the SPROXY saying that "No connection to the integration builder (only local data available)" ???

Try to check this thread-

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply moorthy.

I am not able to see the basis component in my xi server in SPROXY transaction. However, I can see my integration repository address in there, but just no components under it. So, connection to IB is fine. Need to investigate why the basis compoent is not showing up

Thanks,

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

If you want to develop a proxy then go to any SAP application system and try to do that provided Application system is connected to the XI. before this try to create a one software component in SLD and import that into IR and check is it available in both SAP Application system and XI system( in SPROXY transaction).

Check once again Configuration Guide as mentioned earlier.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/02/21/verifying-xi-components

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It supposed to be there in SPROXY transaction. Because it should point to IR, and show all the SWCV created under the IR.

Just check- time permits-just go thru

Thanks,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>Isn't that Basis component supposed to showup in SPROXY under software component versions?

you cannot generate proxies on the same client as the XI

you need to use another clinet or use R/3, ERP system

for how to connect r3, erp

have a look at question:

27. I see an error "Unable to connect to the Integration Builder" while trying to create ABAP Proxies - what can I do?

on the XI FAQ page (link below)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>