cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check for delivery in ECC & Sales order ATP check in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we do an ATP check for delivery in ECC , but for the same set of Materials- Plant combination , the ATP check when a SO is created should happen in APO .

We do not want to remove the Business event 'B' which is meant for delivery in APO . For some materials we need APO ATP check to happen for delivery & for some it should be in ECC & for SO the ATP check should happen in APO .

Even if we do not have check instructions pertaining to Business event 'B' & a particular check mode (for the materials where the ATP check for delivery should happen in ECC & SO check to happen in APO) , when we are doing an ATP check for delivery , it is still pointing to APO ATP check rather than ECC check .

Any pointers for this is highly appreciated.

Regards

Surendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestions . It is recommended to do both in one system

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

why do you want to do ATP check in ECC for delivery when your sales orders are doing ATP check in APO ?

In ECC if you do ATP check then also system will consider stock on hand or planned inward movements and for the same materials ATP check integration model is ON.

Can you configure check instructions for availability check , product allocation relevance ?

or do you want to have a different scope of check in case delivery.

Regards,

Pavan Verma

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Surendra,

I dont know any BADI or userexit to switch off the GATP check for a specific order type or range. I would also not recommend such behaviour as you will create inconsistencies in the systems and it will probably not an "easy" modification. How should APO know that you have created a delivery for a sales order (the SO requirement has to be removed from the Livecache) ? Consistency checks like the deltareport in APO will also check for deliveries and so on...there are severeal points in the coding were the APO (IMO active ?) check is done.

Sorry, I would not recommend such change.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

For SO, business event is A and for delivery it's B. When integrated with ECC, the check rule in ECC points as biz event in APO.

You can control ATP check by customized settings for check rule in ECC.

Also, by setting requirement class and requirement type in ECC, you control check mode in APO. So, even if you dont define for check mode in APO, the system might refer from ECC for the ATP check settings. Look into your ECC customization for how requirement class is derived and settings for requirement type. (based on MRP type, strategy grp and Item cat).

I'm not sure how you can control ATP to happen for some sales orders/deleveries in ECC and for some in APO, since check mode is mentioned in material master.

However, there are ATP BADIs (business add-ins) available in both ECC and APO, whch can serve your purpose.

Regards,

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surendra,

In addition to previous suggestion, try out ATP check for delivery by removing the ATP category for delivery from scope of check.

Regards,

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bipin ,

I will check the settings in ECC . Need to figure out the BADi's & work on them.

Regards

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

We have the same requirement. May I know the BADI you have implemented? Thanks.

Regards,

nEnE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Try the customer exit APORB003 to change the rule evaluation during ATP check.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh