cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a smart form using the purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody............

i have created one purchase order, i want to print that PO using smartforms rather than scripts. how can i do it, can anyone help me out in solving the issue. i am using the version sap 4.7

Edited by: mhyderali on Aug 21, 2009 4:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its simple,just create a smartform & get that assigned to the standard tcode which the user will use.If you have a standard smartform then copy into Zform & make appropriate changes.Everyone has been giving inputs on similar lines,its better to mark the thread as answered & close it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can convert a script to smartform as follows:

Goto Tcode Smartforms=>Utilities=>Import SAP Script form.

I guess the standard PO in smartforms is 'YBIN_MMPO' .

Else you can build your own driver program and assign it to NACE output type.

The standard output type is NEU.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mhyderali ,

Get one output type created for your requriement. Create a driver program and smartform layout as required and configure the driver program and layout in NACE.

Venkat.

S0023931147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before answer your question few things i would like to kno:

1. currently is there any script is printing while displaying output.

2. do u allready hae a smartform or you are going to develop a smartform.

3. if you dont have a smartform and there is a script attached then you can convert script into smartform and then you can change in the smart form accordingly.

4. after devloping a new smart form or converting script into smartform what you need to do is go to V/83 transaction give Output Type which is associated with script and Application area (for purchase order i.e. EF). then press ok screen will display here you can change the name of your form name under the form column.

6. if you dnt have the Output type then you need to create a output type for the purchase order.

Please let me know if you have still some question.

Thanks

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Narendra ,

I have the similar issue . Can u please tell me how can i convert sapscript to smartform .

i m on version SAP 4.7. I want script to be converted to Smartform.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Design the smartform and then copy the print program

make the change according in program to call your smartform and do the setting in nace.

Regards

Nilesh