Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in Modifying Enhancement-Section in ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For a Ramp-up I have to modify Function Module KEIZ_PROJECT_UC_CALCULATE in ECC 6.0, The code which needs to be modified is locked under Enhancement-section, So I used OSS Note help 922557 to modify, by creating a new Implementation,

When I debug, the code is going to the standard Enhancement-section provided by SAP and not the enhancement-section modified by me.

My questions how do we get system only to look into code in modified Enhancement-section and not the original Enhancement-section.

Please help as I am very new to this Enhancement-section, I have looked into different documentation but couldn't get my problem solved.

Thanks a Lot

Kumar

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this BADI filter dependent, then probably the filter value for your specific implementation might not be being passed.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for the Reply,

The Change is core modification of the function module , I need to replace i.e comment some functionality in the function module and insert some custom code and it is not achieved through BADI, So i guess it will not be BADI Filter dependant.

Thanks

Kumar