Poor Performance in NWDS when activating NWDI activities
since a few weeks I do have serious performance problems when
- connecting to NWDI
- open the activation request view
- activating my activities
Especially when activating it takes 10-15 minutes until I get a response (Dialog box with text "Your activation request has been accepted by CBS", Activation Request ID: xxx) from CBS. When I then click the button "Open Request View" it lasts another 2-3 minutes until I can continue work.
This problem only appears to my computer. My collegues don´t suffer from this. Therefore the cause of the problem does not reside at the server side. It must be at my computer. When connecting to CMS, CBS, DTR and SLD from my computer via browser I also don´t have any problem. So the NWDS should be the fault.
What I already done:
- moved all local projects from workspace folder
- moved all projects from .dtc/LocalDevelopment folder
- moved all project folders from .dtc folder that do not belong to my current working project.
- moved all files from .dtr/.syncdbs
- moved all unnecessary files from .dtr folder
- commented all unnecessary entries in the following files of .dtr folder
Does anyone have an idea how to solve that problem. It makes me crazy.