cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice as mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently printing invoice through smartform output, client wants to take a soft copy of invoice, i have followed thefollowing all steps in output determination procedure for configs

Maintain Output Types -- Copied standard Mail output type and gave program name .. and smartform name ..

Maintained the condition record through VV31 transaction with Simple Mail (7)as trans mission medium and maintained my e..l ID in the Recipient field .

When i goto invoice and add this new output type and save invoice no mail is triggering , and when i do billing document issue output to my old output type smartform is visible.

Am i missing any configs!

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VV31 maintain a partner function and medium as 5 - external send. Maintain e-mail id in the partner profile at billing docuemnt, like if SP has assigned in VV31 then maintain e-mail id in sold to party of billing document. Also maintain dispatch time as 4 - immediately.

You can check the e-mail in SOST tcode.

try and revert.

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you also need to customize e-mail servers info in SCOT, node INT, in order to send any mail.

BR,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, partner function in my invoice is Payer. I have maintained the mail ID is XD02, is there any way i have to do in billing document?

I have copied standard output type Mail to Z..., where the partner function is Mail partner. Can i copy the standard RD00 output type and select processing routine 5?.

Thanks again for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No need to copy RD00, just make it 5 in VV32.

Or goto VF02>enter docuemnt number>goto overview screen>goto menu GOTO>Header-->Output.

Please check the status of RD00, it should be green if processed else red. If red try to analyse the error.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately there its red in color in output type.

please see the steps i have followed.

1. copy standard RD00 output type to ZF00 .

2. Changed the process routines Trans Medium 5 (External send ) Program - ABAP program name z.. PDF/Smarform name Z...

3. Parnter functions - Payer Funct - PY

4. Maintain output determination Procedure Billing output - Control data step no ,Ctype

5. goto VV31 , entering the sales org, select relevant billing type, Function - Payer , Medium - 5 Date - time -4 lng EN.

6. When i goto VF02 and select the output type from Header -> output to new ZF00, green color button is visible when i save or release the invoice to accounting its changing to red color.

should i not include the PDF/Smartform name? When i select PF as Bill to party i can goto communication in vv31 and my mal in recipient, iam not getting that option for PF payer . i have maintained mal in customer master.

Am i missing any step?

Thanks for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check the NACE settings for your output types. Assign proper program and smartform name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its working like charm now . Don't know what went wrong intially.

Answers (0)