cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error using RFC Sender adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

since we had a dumb while trying a rfc-xi-rfc connection we tried the example "RFC -> XI -> WebService - A Complete Walkthrough" from Shabarish Vijayakumar (/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2).

Unfortunately the result is the same as in our own scenario. We constantly get a dump which says "call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:" when starting the RFC-Call within the R3-System with a test programm.

The connection between our R/3 - System and XI seems to be o.k. since a test connection in SM59 shows no errors.

Thorsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Analyze the problem Runtime Workbench -> Message Monitoring -> Messages from Component af..... <display> Filter <Start> Messages from Database <select> <Details> the Status is completed, but display details error in call WebService.

Tania.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thorsten

I guess this error is because of some xml document mismatach. Go through the url which shows the same issue:

Also once again check your sender and receiver communicatin channels.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get no xml messages in SXMB_MONI. The problem occurs before creating any xml documents.

Thorsten

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then there is a problem with Sender RFC adapter. First check the Configuration of the Sender RFC adapter. Hope you have created proper Program ID, connection Parameters etc for the RFC adapter. Check the RFC adapter status in RWB->ADAPTER monitoring.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/67/6d0540ba5ee569e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the sender RFC adapter works. When I test the connection (ping) from SAP R/3 (SM59) I get no errors.

The adapter monitor displays the same error message shown in the SAP R/3 dump (see above).

Thanks,

Thorsten

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>the sender RFC adapter works.</i>

How come it is working ? Because you are getting an error in the Sender Adapter right ? SO there is a problem with that only!!!!

<i>When I test the connection (ping) from SAP R/3 (SM59) I get no errors.</i>

Hope you have proper Program Id created etc. The Program ID name in RFC Adapter should match with the name given in the TCP/IP destination created.

Also try to refresh the RFC metadata, by Cache Refresh and go to Business System->Sender RFC channel->change something and activate again.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this SAP Note- 730870

ANd also check , RFC adapter Parameters, Program ID , Mapping (RFC XML) etc.

This error is may be because of the xml document mismatch with the RFC xml. So check your RFC xml from the SXMB_MONI.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check the function module you have created is Remote enabled .-:)

Thanks,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the function modul is remote enabled. The same error occurs with standard SAP BAPIs.

Thorsten