Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA and SU10: unexpected deletion in all child systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing with a problem with SU10 and CUA.

I have updated a lot of users with SU10 in CUA. For 20 users in a child system, I first add a new role, everything is fine. Then I perform a remove of a old role (I know that the end date will be changed), everything is fine except for one user. All roles were removed from all systems where the user is defined ! However, when I look in each child systems, it is not the case, the roles are well present except in the child sytem for which I do the remove.

This problem occurs twice, for different users. It is a real problem because we have to adapt a lot of users.

I have reinstalled the 'missing' roles with SCUG and with the change document for users but it can be a workaround because I have discovered this by chance. I can imagine check all users after each run of SU10.

Hope someone can help me.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

that sounds like you are facing the problem corrected with sap note #1117530......

The removal shows up only at the next change of a user, the actual deletion of role assignements because of the copy might have happend already some time ago.....

b.rgds, Bernhard

2 REPLIES 2

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

that sounds like you are facing the problem corrected with sap note #1117530......

The removal shows up only at the next change of a user, the actual deletion of role assignements because of the copy might have happend already some time ago.....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for your answer. I just read the note but we have a higher support package (SAPKB70016) so the correction is included.