Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Organizational Structure creation using HRMD_ABA

I am trying to set up the organizational structure in our SRM 7.0 system using our ECC 6 organizational structure. I have created all the required distribution models for SRM and ECC 6, and have set up the switch settings in SRM. The number range settings have been set to external.

As per OSS Note 36317, which concentrates on the initial distribution, and I am working through, I have run PFAL in ECC 6 only for object type O. The HRMD_ABA idocs have been successfully transferred to our SRM system, but all are at status 52.

The message for all the idoc segments is:

'You tried to create a relationship from object 01O 50000333 to object 01S 50000846. However, object 01S 50000846 does not exist or is not active in the period from 19000101 to 99991231'.

One thing I haven't done, which might be incorrect, is create an Organizational Plan in SRM. I specifically haven't done this because I am wanting to use external numbering, and therefore thought the organizational plan would get automatically created as part of the initial distribution.

Does any one have any idea how to resolve my problem?

Many Thanks

Claire

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question