cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack delivery to HU by RF transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to identify standard RF transactions by which we can pack outbound deliveries to HU's like we insert deliveries to HU's in VT02N.

LM24 seems to allow packing materials to HU's but not deliveries to HU's. Is there any standard transaction for this.

Thanks

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing standard to pack Deliveries to Shipment. You may have to pack it at the shipment level after TO is confirmed through an user exit. This user exit 'MWMTO002' is triggered after TO is confirmed. Use 'BAPI_HU_PACK' to pack it at the shipment level.

Thanks

Vinod.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try LM46

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your suggestions. LM46 does allow pick and pack to HU in one step.

I am interested to know if there is anything like that available in two steps i.e pick in one step and pack in a separate step.

Also I am looking for assigning the HU to a shipment via a standard RF transation like we can do in VT02N.

Thanks

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Did you find an answer to your problem?

How are you packing the delivery by RF? Are u calling a BAPI or Function Module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LM61 is an option if we have to use the standard to 'Pack by material' or 'Pack by HU'. For us both of this option did not workout from an usability perspective.

We are planning to try BAPI_HU_PACK but still not tested the option fully.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do want to assign HU to inbound delivery or outbound delivery?

vt02n is used for assing HU for inbound deliveries....

you can assign HU for outbound deliveries at two levels

1. At TO confirmation

2.At outbound delivery VL02N

-siva