cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality score according to rejections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'M new to QM So kindly guide me on the below points.

1) I want to give the quality score with respective to rejections.since quality score is dependent on UD, every time i reject the material and give the UD as R I'm getting the same score .in this case if i reject material quantity 10 or 20 or 30 quality score is same .so to manage this scoring.I can not create number of UD because I don't in how many defects I will get and it is not fixed.Is there any automatic calculation of scoring method based on rejections.

2) A lot is generated and it has 10 quantity of a material.If I accept 5 and reject 5 in the T-Code QA11 what UD I have to give A or R.Is there any other procedure to reject the goods apart from one single T-Code.

Kindly tell me the procedure of Accepting and rejecting on material in one single LOT.

Regards,

Sri....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) I want to give the quality score with respective to rejections.since quality score is dependent on UD, every time i reject the material and give the UD as R I'm getting the same score .in this case if i reject material quantity 10 or 20 or 30 quality score is same .so to manage this scoring.I can not create number of UD because I don't in how many defects I will get and it is not fixed.Is there any automatic calculation of scoring method based on rejections.

There is one way you can acheive this is by Quality score based on share of scrap

In QM view you can maintain Quality score based on share of scrap

in UD screen enter UD code & Click on calculator to click share of scrap.

otherwise acheiving this will be difficult from UD score.

2) A lot is generated and it has 10 quantity of a material.If I accept 5 and reject 5 in the T-Code QA11 what UD I have to give A or R.Is there any other procedure to reject the goods apart from one single T-Code.

Kindly tell me the procedure of Accepting and rejecting on material in one single LOT.

In QS41 & QS51 You can create a UD code as AP :Accepted partially

QA11 or QA32 are the only ways to make UD,by customizing in QS41 you can always make possible rejections.(5 accept or 5 RD)

Regards

sujit

Answers (0)