cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning inspection lot origin to new movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created a new movement type. How do i assign inspection lot origin to this new movement type?

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check possibility

Check QCC0-->Quality Inspection>Inspection lot creation>Inspection for GM>

Movement Type/Update Control/Inspection Lot Origin

select mvt type -->enter here origine

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

I ve tried that. The problem is the inspection lot origin field is uneditable. Any other path?

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohhh..

As you have created a New mvt type.

Can you plz explain me the exact need.since suppose that you have copied the 101 mvt type then you will get the 01 inspection lot origine default in customized.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

We are using inspection lot origin 06 for customer returns. However 06 doesn't allow you to post stock. The quality team wants to post the stock to unrestricted or scrap or blocked as per the inspection result. If we use inspection lot origin 05 then we are able to post stock for the inspection lot generated while transferring the stock form returns to quality. Now the problem is for prodn GR that is for FG we r using 05 for the same material. So there is a clash as inspection characteristics for FG and customer return is different but usage is becoming same-5. That's we are trying to create a new movement type 957 by copying 457 but we are unable to create and assign inspection lot origin to it.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be after quality analysis the stock can be moved in mb1b ,to unrestricted or blocked with movtype 453 and 459.

Thanks,

Manoj.N