cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 report with reference to Ship-to-party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to execute the report VA05 with reference to partner funcation SH, before that I have added the partner functions(SH,PY,BP,SA) to the list.But my problem is whenever i choose partner function SH and give the number, org details and date range system showing only one sales orde which is latest oner.But for this ship to party there are 23 sales orders are maintained.please let me know why it's not showing other 22 orders related to this ship-to-party?

Regards,

hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA05, try to execute the report only with the selection option Ship To Party and "From Date" should be blank. Also ensure that before executing, you also checked the sales area by clicking "Further Sel.criteria". Because by default, it would have been in some sales area in which, those orders would not have been created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

After following the instructions from OSS note 7191 (transaction SM31,

tables TINPA and TVIND), execute report RVV05IVB as described in OSS note

This should ensure that VAKPA is filled.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE16 and check the records in the table VAKPA for the ship-to partner. If there is more than one record then you've entered something incorrectly in VA05. Otherwise try running the report RVV05IVB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, jelena.

i tried se16 for VAKPA, entering SH for partner function but got no results. did i miss anything?

regards.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use VA05N instead to list the sales order based on sold to party,

regards

senya