cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete the service desk messages

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have configured service desk in solution manager 7.0. There exists a lot of test mails in CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

I have used DNOTIFWL for setting the deletion flag and executed Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS. It showed the documents which got deleted.

When i check again in CRM_DNO_MONITOR I can see the same messages being displayed there and I am able to make changes to the messages.

Can anyone let me know the detailed procedure to delete.

Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try CRM_ORDER_DELETE and then check.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRM_ORDER_DELETE will delete only the Header Data.

You can have a look at this note: 1329247 - Archiving Solution Manager Service Desk messages.

Following is part of the contents from the note for your reference:

Service Desk messages in Solution Manager consist of two parts: the support message in Solution Manager, and the service process in CRM.

You must carry out the following steps to delete the messages from the system completely:

1. In Solution Manager

Deletion of the message in Solution Manager involves two parts:

a) Call transaction DNOTIFWL and set the deletion flag for the Service Desk message. The deletion flag corresponds to the system status I1076 (deletion flag).

b) Execute the report Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS.

If you execute the report in production mode, all messages with the status I0076 are deleted from the database. You can also execute the report in test mode. In this case, the system displays a list of messages that can be deleted.

2. In CRM

You cannot delete a service process in CRM. The service process must be archived.

Call transaction SARA and select the archiving object CRM_SERORD. Archiving involves three steps:

a) Initial run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK

b) Write run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_SAVE

c) Delete run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_DELETE

When the delete run has completed, the service process has been deleted from the database and is in an archive file. You can access archived documents using transaction SARE.

Answers (0)