cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wants logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in my form i am getting a value (mat. type - &rgdbr-auktx&.)

codition is :if mat. type = 'onli' then show the address window as "INVOICE"(hard code value)

else show in outpur "DEBITMEMO"

my probleam is how to write the syntax in form itself and up to item level also.suppose two , three items with mat. type "ONLI",

then also i want above condition.

kindly let me know..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi asissahu ,

You can put Condition for printing the text in address window based on the mat.type..

Take one codition (TRUE/FALSE) in general attributes give the Field name (mat. type) and comparision value (ONLI) .

Now you can print 'INVOICE" in true and "DEBITMEMO" when it is false.

Regards,

Rajitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks

but written the condition if &rgdbr-akmtx& ne "onli'

invoice

else.

debit memo.

but suppose for one material there r different line items , so then that time how i put the same condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can somebody reply

i am still waiting...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand your requirement correctly, what you are asking is not possible.

You have a field rgdbr-auktx for material type, and if this is 'ONLI' your address should be headed 'INVOICE', otherwise 'DEBITMEMO'.

The problem is you are wanting to change a header value based on a line item value, if you can never be certain that the items are ALL type 'ONLI' or that none of them are type 'ONLI' then the requirement cannot be satisfied.

You need to ask the question, "What should the address window read if there is a mix of 'ONLI' and other material types?". Only when you have the answer to this will the requirement be complete, and then you can apply the logic to the form.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when the header value is only considered, then in the form for the address window, we can keep condition as

material group as "ONLI" then Invoice

else as Debit Memo.

But if we want to display the address for even the line items as well, then

in the loop of the line item level, same conditions which is given for the header can be applied.

but if the requirement is to display the address only in the header and not in the line item level,

and you want to consider the line item level material group as well, then you should get the requirement correclty mentioning,

based on the number of line items and line items having more of material group as "ONLI" then address will be given as INVOICE

else debit memo.

this can be done by

simply using a count variable for material group of type ONLI and one more count for other material group.

based on the count indicators, which ever is more for the line items, we can mark the address window as required.