cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Table for Integration Directory Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any ABAP table, which stores the runtime objects, communication channel, It's status, Service etc.

Where you can find out status of each channel and the channel type used within the ABAP stack in Data Dictionary table.

Replies apprecriated.

Swetank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can get some of them from the cache tables

have a look at this weblog:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off

and check tables from this weblog

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal

Thanks for your answer, I had a look at the table SSRVCHANNEL and few others.

Though it's helpful, but is there some way to access the current status (Active/Inactive) of the communication channel.

As it will be useful to create a ABAP report determining the Communication Channel and to display the status of the same. Provided if there is an ABAP table for the same.

Best regards

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh,

To view the status of adapters you can use RWB.

You dont need to write an ABAP report for this purpose.

RWB->Component Monitoring->Click on Displaye with status "all".

Then..click o Integration Server->Adapter Engine

click on 'Adapter monitoring' in the the 'Status' tab page of the window at the bottom of the screen.

This will launch a widow with status details of all the monitors.

Hope this info helps you.

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Thanks for your answer, but I am aware of the fact that I can view the status in RWB.

But we wanted to create an ABAP report which can view the Channel name and their status and compare the same with other System (DXI, QXI) without logging individually in each and RWB or Integration Directory.

So need to know if there is an ABAP database table which stores the status of the Communication Channel which I can access.

Best Regards

Swetank