cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not display main window of page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requiremnet is ,i want to display each sales order number in each page in layout.when am giving the input two sales orders,

the first sales order (0001)dispaly its header and item details in main window finely but in second page it disaply the header data of second sales order number(0002) but does not read the main window and not display the item details of second sales order number(not showing the main window).i used the command option still not working.please tell me where i do a mistake.

Waiting for ur reply..

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALI SAMI,

Just check that the second sales order items also comming on the first page. Because there may be a chance that you have printed all the item details and then used command to go for the next page when the sales order is differed. Just check it once.

Regards,

Rajitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajitha Thanks ,

No, i put the condition in table to pick line items for perticular sales order and i checked in first page it is not showing of the second sales order no. line items ok.for second page the control not read to main window i.e why it's not showing the main window in second page.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALI,

When you are using command to trigger new page( In that you have to check the check box 'Go to new page' ) In this case the the main window name of the first page and the next page shoul be same.If it is different then it will not trigger the main window of the next page. It displays the details of all other windows but main window details will not be displayed. Check this once.

Regards,

Rajitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After printing the line item details for a sales order,just use a NEW-PAGE control command,and a new page will get triggered for the next sales order.

Vishwa.

former_member755502
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Just check if first page itself is showing line items for both the sales orders.

Regards,

Sambaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

No, it dispaly only first sales order line items only.

In second page it is not showing main window.

Regards,