cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP to ABAP Proxy Scenario - getting error CO_TXT_CHANNEL_PASSWORD_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have transported PI and EP data from development server to respective production, every thing is running fine except the abap proxy scenarios i.e. PI reads file from ftp location and calls the abap proxy but we are getting following errors:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?> 
<!--  Call Adapter 
  --> 
<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">
  <SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_CHANNEL_PASSWORD_ERROR</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1 /> 
  <SAP:P2 /> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText /> 
  <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" /> 
  <SAP:Stack>Unable to read user password from communication channel of type Error when accessing the secure store (access ID = FD768D4A8772DB50E1000000AC10041E) Error while reading from the secure store: ERROR_UNKNOWN: Cannot find entry in secure store (SECSTORE,023)</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

Any solution?

Please note that I have searched and applied solutions given on SDN forums but didn't get any success. So I am looking for new suggestions.

Regards,

Jawed Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jawed ,

Please test the HTTP destination of your receiver comm channel.

Which is the RFC connection to your R3 system.

Transaction SM59 and check the logon parameter for the connection you are using.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error seems related with the RFC destination Log-on details. First test the RFC destination through the connection test.

Regards,

Neetesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has to be something related to the RFC destinaation used for proxy communication.

In receiver XI adapter for server proxy, check whether the RFC destination has correct username and password or not. Are you using URL there or RFC destination?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jawad,

I am not sure if you tried this.

For sending data to SAP system via proxy call, there must be receiver XI channel where you configure Target Host/ServiceNumber/user Name and password. have you checked everything is maintained correctly? and also check the user is maintained in respectove target SAP application

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I have receiver channel created with correct data.