Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my report i display by means of FM (REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST) 1st one hierarquical ALV and afterwards a list.

My problem is that i don´t get the TOTAlS line and that the PF_STATUS buttons "change layout", "select layout" and "save layout" do not work.

Why is this happening?

Does anyone know hao to solve this problem?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check the following forums

Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

Please Mark The Helpful Answer.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikumar,

the question is that i need to display the hierarquical ALV and a list in the same screen.

is there an alternative to this?

via docking container or something similar?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, you cannot do it with a list display but you can do it using the containers and controls.

On a screen have a container, split that into two. Use one for showing a a hierarchial TREE control and the other one you can show the GRID with the data.

In fact WE02 shows the IDOCs using the same, list of message types using the tree controls and the list of IDOCS of a message type using the GRID.

You can look at the DWDM transaction to find out which TREE control will suit your requirement.

Then you can maintain different layouts for tree and grid individually.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changing the LAYOUT does not make sense in the case of BLOCK LIST as you might have different lists with different field catalogs / layouts. I don't think ALV can store a separate layout for each list you append

That is why you don't have a change layout option.

regards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful answers

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i too observed, some alv standard buttons are not working in case of Block list.

Regards

vijay