Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nodes got deleted from MMC console :-(

former_member1166031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus ;

Actually when i was Starting my SAP server both Java and Abap nodes, the power was gone.. Again when power came i see no nodes under MMC...

i checked in services.msc to start the SAPDM0_01 but i dont find one there, their is only SAP0Scol and sapccmsr.01 ..

i am also trying to configure LDAP under LDAP directory connection but i dont know the values

SAP Root Dn :

Directory server :-

and what user name and password we need to gove in Authentication..

Thanks in advance.. i hoping to get replies ASAP..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1166031
Participant
0 Kudos

SID = DM0

NR = 01

Path = D:\usr\sap\DM0\SYS\profile\START_DVEBMGS01_sapserver

User = sapserver.nagesh.com

password =india123

these Entries all absolute correct But you all people are seems to be like copy cats..

seeee when you are explaining some think it should be clear and understandable giving a blind answer and just like that wont help..

what was the problem like in the user filed :-

user :- ./SapserviceDm0 ( should be given instead of SapserviceDm0...

i wasted 2 days for this very very bad..

Any ways thanks for all your help...

reagrds

Shakeel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shakeel,

We are all here to help each other in the forum.

Ensure your question is understandable and feed more details as you can, may help in getting the issue resolved.

I am not sure whether you followed the SAP installation guide/master guide before you start the install.

Based on the input, Even its doubtfull that you are doing the install on your personal computer or as part of your company's install with the valid license.

Please exercise proper way to post without indulging our community replied to this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shakeel,

First of all in technical jargon SapserviceDm0 can be easily be mapped with ../SapserviceDm0. SAP services in my experience are always marked with user id startin with ./.May be I should have given this detail also. Anyways if you think that our answer was not helpful you are well with in your rights to think so.

But what kind of language is this :

"these Entries all absolute correct But you all people are seems to be like copy cats..

seeee when you are explaining some think it should be clear and understandable giving a blind answer and just like that wont help..:

In my 4 and a half years of association with SDN forums I have never seen any one abuse his peers at the forum like this. We are under no obligation to help you and sometimes we will give you only hints that would proceed you further.

Are the moderators observing the usage of this rude language?

"i wasted 2 days for this. his very very bad.."

With this you are trying to blame us. Well your sysem had issues so the responsibilty is entirely users. It is your job to fix it and not ours. If we can help we will but don't expect us to really spread a red carpet for you.

The first time I faced this issue with sapstartsrv.exeI researched intensively and got ther answer myself, It is definitely there on the internet. Delay or not the onus was entirely on me. If someone from SDN tries to help me even if it is not greatly helpful I must atleast feel gratitude towards him because he must have taken some time out of his otherwise busy schedule to help me.

Regards.

Ruchit

former_member1166031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ALL. Sorry For that I Deeply regreat what i said , i donno at that i was angry, later i realise my fault ..

YES THIS COMMUNITY IS VERY HELPFULL IN TECHNICAL POINT OF VIEW. AND I AM VERY THANKFULL TO ALL USERS AND SDN.SAP COMMUNITY....

Please excuse me...

Thanks And regards

Shakeel.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the moderators observing the usage of this rude language?

Yes, we are. Also Ruchit if you see something like this in the future please click on the abuse button so we can deal with it in a quickly manner. 😄

Now, About the little rant.

Not much I can add to what Ruchit mentioned. I think that pretty much resume what etiquette should be while posting on the forum.

Also, your question is very basic showing that you did little research before posting.

Sorry For that I Deeply regreat what i said , i donno at that i was angry, later i realise my fault

Consider this a warning, if your anger dominate you again your user will be deleted.

Regards

Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can Add the system Again in MMC and trythen .

Please explain the proble you are facing in detail.

thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shakeel,

In the kernel there is an executable called sapstartsrv.exe. Please run that(it will ask you to input system details) and then check if MMC nodes are back.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu.

former_member1166031
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ruchit i tried that but it is not working..

and i cannot explain more i am an EP guy and doing these.. sorry for that..

i tried SAPstart.exe and i am getting error like

Cannot install service

Create service failed :421

the account name is invalid or does not exists, or the password is invalidfor the accountname specified..

confused.........

i am trying

SID = DM0

NR = 01

password =india123

start type = automatic...

still error ARE THESE ENTRIES CORRECT, actually i am confused in the User name and password..

help

thanks for very Quick reply.

Shakeel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shakeel,

These entries are not correct.

SID = DM0

NR = 01

password =india123

Against user you need to give SAPServiceDM0 and then give its password.

With Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually this might work as well if User = sapserver.nagesh.com is part of SAP administrator groups. But try to run it under the service user.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to add system by

right click on SAP systems in MMC console->properties->fixed tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

And also check if the sharing saploc and sapmnt exists for <drive>:\usr\sap. If sharing is not exists then please create the share as saploc and sapmnt with full access everyone.

After that you shud be able to start service and sap also in MMC.

Regards,

Naresh.

former_member1166031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thanks for your replies

SID = DM0

NR = 01

password =india123

i tried these entries still i get the same error message :-

Cannot install service

Create service failed :421

the account name is invalid or does not exists, or the password is invalidfor the accountname specified..

and i am not sure How to reset the password and i dont see SAPDM0_01 file in Services.msc to Start and Stop the service.

i also tried this Step :- right click on SAP systems in MMC console->properties->fixed tab

unluck it wont work...

Waiting for more clarification and also tried this step from cmd prompt..

d:\>sapstart name=DMo nr=01 sapdiahost=sapserver

then also i dont see any service starting from command prompt...

please suggest...

regards

Shakeel

former_member1166031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

Sorry for the delay in reply !~~~

Thanks for your replies

Actually this might work as well if User = sapserver.nagesh.com is part of SAP administrator groups. But try to run it under the service user.

I DONT SEE NAY SUCH ENTRIES UNDER USR/SAP... I SEE ONLY

1)CCMS

2)dM0

3)PRFCLOG

4)PUT

5)TRANS

thats is please explain me the above step more clearly..

regards

Shakeel