cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a "Business partner not found with partner function type requester"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

After I add a text item to the shopping cart using the SHOP t-code, I get a message "Business partner not found with partner function type requester" What could be causing this and how can I rectify this problem.

Please help mas this is an urgent issue.

Thanks,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

First check :

1- transaction : CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE

select org structure where your user is and check that you have green lights (no missing address....)

2- Run transaction USERS_GEN

Select check user

Is everything correct or does the user need to be repaired ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

We are replicating our users org plan from HR. Could this be not all required infotypes were naintained againt the employee in HR?

Thanks.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

Please check point 1 and 2 first.

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

As far as I know, USERs_GEN is for manally create EBP users as I said our users are replicated from HR, should I be running this transation in our system? I will run the first one right away and let you know.

Thanks,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

Ran CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE. All gren lights and no errors. Did not run UERS_GEN as I said because, we get user replicated from HR.

Thanks,

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

If you run users_gen and select only check user, i don't see any problem ...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ran USERS_GEN against one "offending" EBP user. The users link to a position/central person was wiped out in the org plan!. As I said did'nt think you run the USERS_GEN transaction to an HR generated EBP user.

I have to get HR to "push" a the employee from OM again and the run BBP_OM_INTEGRATE

Any more ideas to this problem?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

Just by launching users_gen (without selecting any option), user was wiped out ?

kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

OSS note 907169 : "To repair the user data, you must redistribute using HR/ALE replication. You can then check the user data using Transactions 'SU01' and 'BP' and you can adjust them manually where necessary."

Seems less flexible than without HR replication

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

Thnak for providing ifo on the OSS. Pushed the defective user data grom HR via ALE and all was fine.

Thanks again.

Grace

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

Please provide EBP release AND SP level.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

We are on SR 4, Seerver 5.0 . Service pack 8

Thanks