cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in replicating plants from ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In the process of setting up SRM 7.0 system, We are running into some problems while replicating plants from ERP.

1. BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM takes a very long time to execute.

2. I can see few plants replicated in BBP_LOCMAP table, but when I search for locations in the org structure, it says no values found.

3. I used the BP number in the BBP_LOCMAP table and searched for business partner details in BP trxn, even there it shows BP number does not exist.

If anyone has encountered similar problems please throw some light in resolving these issues.

Thanks, AV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to manually map the plant value in organisation structure via extended attribute.locations type the bp no of your plant

moreover you may have selected location report to run if you ave any performance issue

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

In extended attributes while searching for the plants, system says not values found. All three programs for replication is going to endless loop with out any logs in SLG1

Thanks, AV

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cancel the execution

bbp_locations_get_selected run this report for first one plant.

and get bp and map in srm org structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

The program is going in endless loop because there was some memory dump in ERP. We have resolved the issue and have successful in running the program, but In SLG1 there are errors -

1. Business Partner "0000000x" does not exist

2. Error Changing Location.

Somehow the plant entries are shown in BBPLOCMAP tables with the BP numbers even though system is not generating the business partner numbers.

I am guessing problem might be with the business partner number ranges, but I have checked everything and couldn't find any issue there either.

Did I miss anything else?

Thanks, AV

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check internal no ranges of Business partner

bucf - tcode in EBP

check BP grouping configuration too.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

We have 01, AB and MD number range intervals, among them AM and MD are marked as external. Numbers in the interval 01 are consumed for business partners in SRM.

For grouping we have - one standard grouping has been defined and that the standard indicator has been set for external number assignment.

I have checked the partner profiles, they are also properly defined.

Any missing clue?

Thanks, Amith

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

01, AB and MD update all your no ranges.

there should not be overlaping of number ranges.

try to create one local vendor? so u confirm that you dont have a problem in local no ranges.

br

muthu