cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution manager implementation tool certification(SMI310)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

How's the question pattern for Solution manager implementation tool certification(SMI310)

- partial marking(old pettern) or SAP will mention the option of correct answers(new pattern)?

regards

jaichan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning to write my SAP Solution manager exam.

Pls let me know whether you used only SM310 for the exam.

Pls provide some guidance on how to pass the exam.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which courses do I need to attend for me to get certified in SAP Solution Manager?

Regards,

Chansa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solman 4 is just renamed as Solman 7. They are not different. both names point to same product. ..SAP no more uses version4 .. but rather uses the version number 7 for solution manager.

I checked the education portal ... looks like SMI310 was delivered by virtual class room but still covers Solman 7.

The latest is SMI410 which is a class room delivered course ... and it has certification exam with code C_SMI310_06.

Thanks,

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srikar

thanks for your reply.

I am following SMI310 2006/Q2 version. Hope this is enough to clear the exam.

do you think SMI210 also required for the exam?

In Education portal they say exam covers only SMI310 but SMI210 is prerequisties...does it mean questions will be there from SMI210 also?

could you please confirm.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From my basis certification exam experience, i learned that anyone shouldnt be thinking about examination assessment. But rather one should be concentrating on the objectives of each lesson. If you dont do handson part of each chapter exercise, then you are in danger!

You can test yourself, by checking whether you can explain each lesson objectives/goals in detailed or not.

One more trick to get prepared well yourself well is to bringout opposite version of the sample questions after each chapter.

This will help you building up confidence on the subject matter.

I wish you will definitely qualify the certification.

Cheers,

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikar

thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Can you tell me does this course cover Solution manager7.0(NW7.0) or the old one. because i can see many versions of book for SMI310. and the certification says its solution manager 4.0.(does it mean its not Solution manager7.0)??

i am thinking that this course covers Solman7.0 and this is the new one as of now? pls suggest me whether its new one or old one.

regards

jaichan