cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

We are having File to Proxy scenario,which working fine in development,after transporting in quality we are getting the below

error in runtime work bench.

Could not process due to error: java.lang.NullPointerException:

Also in ID test configuration is processed successfully,we are using NFS transport protocol.

Any body suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have changed your directories to the QA location. Inactivate comm. channel and then activate once again and do a cache refresh once again and give a try once again.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

After doing the above I am getting the following error:

Error: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAccess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your basis guys whether the sld is active and running or try to login into qa sld and see whether you can login or not.

Also run sldcheck transaction in qa abap stack and see do you have any errors. It seems some configurations are missing. Are any other interfaces are running in QA without any errors or is this first one.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Able to logic to SLD,also I check SLDCHECK its wroking fine.still I am getting the same exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swabap,

For your latest error, check this link. It talks about similar situation.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swabap,

There could be several reasons for null pointer exception. Null pointer exception comes when u access an object and that object refers null, JVM sends garbage collect request for that object.

You can try these:-

1. Check your Adapter Engine, communication channel in RWB.

2. Also make sure to fill in all mandatory fields present in the sender communication channel.

3. Change the source directory to some other location and give it a try again.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Neetesh