cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attach smartform to tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created z-program and smartform for sales order & invoice , i want to attach it to standerd tcode ,

how can i do this ? plz tell me step by step. ( in NACE tcode for v3 output type i give my program & SMARTFORM name

but i.am not getting result)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your functional people, they need to maintain condtion records and procedures...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member755502
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If output type is not created (z-output type) than you have to consult your functional consultant. Otherwise, for a particular sales order or invoice document you can maintain output type at header information (which already exists). Once you maintain and save the document, you would be able to see the saved output type for that document using menu path "Issue Output To" pop up.

And as you have mentioned that you have maintained your smartform and z-driver program in NACE transaction, you would be able to run your smartform from those standard transactions.

Regards,

Sambaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Configuration setting s has to done by the SD fucntional Consulatant check with him it is his responsibility to do it before assigning the development to you .

surya