cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching ERP (ECC 6.0) from CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement for a phase in our CLM roll out to create a link in a master agreement to launch ERP to view the contact in ME33k.

Has anyone done something similar in CLM? or is there any standard functionality to accomplish this.

I was thinking that this coudl possibly be accomplished by creating a URL extension definition and launching ITS to display ME33k with the contract number passed as a parameter.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in Advance,

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kyle

This is better achieved by creating an SSO between ECC and CLM.

Publish the Link to open the ECC ME33K transaction, Use the existing placeholder in the MSA for ERP Outline agreement, ensure that there is either a portal iView or an ITS page linked to this, once SSO is configured b/w ECC and SAP CLM, there will be no prompt of password and it will execute the transaction and display the contract

Regards

tridip

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help

Edited by: Kyle MacDonald on Aug 28, 2009 10:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have done something similar where we are viewing a SAP DMS record from CLM. I have created a URL Extension and generating the link to dms via a toolbar script. (i.e. in the toolbar script call a web service to create a DMS record passing the contract number and any other fields you need). This link points to a BSP app.

You could do something like that :).

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Thashin