SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection document / Service order error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My contract account has two disconnection documents created on it. One of them was created through dunning and the other one was created for a future move-out. When I am trying to complete dunning disconnection order in background, function module 'ISU_S_DISCDOC_CHANGE' is throwing error that - " Error: At least one object is already involved in another disconnection doc " and this error is terminating the process.

However when we try to complete dunning disconnect service order online, through EC86, we just get a pop-up with the same error message and we are still able to go ahead and complete the service order.

My question is, is there any way we can suppress this error in background mode? (When I say background, we are actually triggering completion of service order through SAP Mobile Infrastructure server)

Any inputs would be helpful?

Thanks,

Amol

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi did you resolve de issue? do you have any example of ISU_S_DISCDOC_CHANGE abap code?

Thanks!

Regards,