cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk File uploads fails - For input string: ""

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I noticed that everytime I tried analyzing something it came back with No Conflict for anything.

On further investigation I realized that none of my custom risks shows up in Rule Architect tab.

I have been trying to upload the Risk Files again and it does not get uploaded and at the bottom I see the following message :

For input string: ""

please advise how I should overcome this issue.

Thanks,

Farah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the file format, and let us know, have you modifed any thing by opening it in Excel and have filter enabled??

Thanks,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

To overcome my original issue I was trying to reload all the Rule Files again and have found diferent error messages this time.

it is looking for unique records now and it looks like the data got loaded only partially.

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPR3DB.SYS_C000279134) violated

On further evaluation of data I am finding duplicate entries that needs to be removed and Function Files to be reloaded. I am hoping that would resolve the issue.

To answer your question, yes we modified it in excel then saved it as Text and the filters are not enabled.

Farah

Edited by: Farah Laman on Aug 26, 2009 12:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Farah,

We are having this issue and would like to know how you addressed it.

Specifically, we went through our source rules in Access to customize them, and then saved them as text files.

They all mostly loaded. Then during the load of the R3 function actions, the computer crashed.

When it came back up, we weren't sure if the function actions had completed, so we tried to reload it, and got that whole oracle duplicate error that's been discussed in this thread.

We investigated further and noted that the function load had worked partially, until the time the laptop crashed. So now when we try to load the rest of the functions, it gives the "For input string: """ error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Be careful with txt files while upload if error persist try saving it as UTF-8. Also keep Patches of system uptodate.

Thanks,

Darshan