Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA distributed to backend as Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 5.0 - ECS

We have a requirement to transfer the GOA created in SRM to backend as scheduling agreement.

GOA replication to backend as a contract is working fine, but i could not crack on the SA.

Any tips would be useful.

Regards

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pls check if you have maintained the correct transaction types in the SRM and matching Documents in the R3 and with the No ranges in SRM and R3.

Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your immediate response. Checked everything, all the configs looks fine.

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

just by config it does not work. You need to program which doc type is used within the BBP_CTR BADI.

Then the SA can be posted.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for your response. Could you please elaborate as we are using object type GCTR and we can distribute the same either as contract or SA. The distribution of the contract part is working fine, but the SA part is the issue. When i select the SA in the distribution tab it is still distributing as contract.

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

like said, you need to program within BADI to differentiate which document is created. By standard the system takes the first doc type and distributes it to the backend depending on the doc type. To make it more clear: the functionality to either create a Contract or a Scheduling Agreement does not work without programming. By customizing, only one document can be created.

Typcially there are specific doc types in Backend for Contracts and Scheduling Agreements by standard. So it makes sense to follow the standard and create different doc types for Contracts and Scheduling Agreements and use these doc types within the BADI to tell which document is supposed to be created.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already started working on this. Thanks for your input.

Regards

Sudhakar

Answers (0)