cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a situation in ATP check for sales order that I am unable to understand. Below is the scenario:

1. we have 10 pieces of material on stock

2. sales order 1 is created for 10 pieces of this material and is confirmed because we have them in stock. The delivery date for this sales order is 6/28.

3. PO is created and confirmed via shipping notification for 10 pieces of this material and scheduled to make the material available on 6/28

4. a delivery is created for sales order 1. the plant is WM managed. TO is not created or picked or confirmed.

5. second sales order comes and asks for delivery date of 6/20 and it is also confirmed because we have 10 in stock and system thinks that there are 10 more pieces coming on 6/28 that sales order 1 can use. but it does not take the delivery that has be already created for sales order 1 into account.

Please help in resolving this issue. What do need to check to make sure second sales order is not confirmed? I have checked the ATP configuration but it seems ok to me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rutul Thakkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make Availability check taking cumulated confirmed quantities into account in transaction#OVZ2, this shall solve your problem.

Cheers

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. The configuration is set to use 'Required qty when created, confirmed qty when changed' which is option 3. Are you suggesting to change it to 1 which is 'Cumulation of confirmed qty when created and changed'?

Thanks,

Rutul Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVZ9 and select your availability check and checking rule combination.

Change the setting of the Incl. depen. Reservat. To X all reservation.

And incl.planned orders to X check all planned order.

Now save this setting for your availability check.

Go to OVZ2 and deactivate the block qty. for your availability check

Now try to create the sales order and check whether its confirming or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try this and see if that solves the issue....

Thanks,

Rutul

Answers (0)