cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSSParser cannot be applied to (java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.

I've been trying to use a portal theme for my Visual Composer 7.0 applications (Flash Runtime).

It all compiles and deploys fine. But when I try to execute the application from the portal, I get an error, and then this is what i get on the defaultTrace :

[EXCEPTION]

com.sapportals.portal.prt.servlets_jsp.server.compiler.CompilingException: F:/usr/sap/DEP/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/irj/servlet_jsp/irj/root/web-inf/portal/portalapps/com.mycomp.myproduct.1x2.documentos_pendientes/work/jsp/_sapportalsjsp_aad1x2.java:126: createXMLofCSS(java.lang.String) in com.sap.portal.guimachine.cssparser.CSSParser cannot be applied to (java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int)

String xmlStream = parser.createXMLofCSS(protocolScheme,serverName,file,serverPortInt);

^

1 error

I'm running an SAP EP 7.0 on SP 18.

Have you get this error before?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a known issue, when trying to compile using the Flex 1.5 (older runtime) on SP18 and up.

it was resolved for SP19 (or 20? not sure...)

open an OSS to SAP support, and they will help you.

instead, upgrade to SP20 (it's already out there), you can upgrade only the VC SCAs, i.e. VC[XXXXX].SCA (no need to upgrade all of your portal).