I am working on MDM 5.5 SP03. My problem is that when i hit the Execute button in syndicator, the xml file does not go to the outbound port(Ready folder) directly but i have to put the file there.
Have i missed any setting ?
Any ideas on how we can achieve that ?
Pooja Khandelwal replied
As far as I understood your problem, you want to syndicate your XML file to the port.
For this -
1) Go to destination properties in Syndicator, select the type as xml schema, then select your client system. Here select xml schema and root field will get filled up by its own.
2) Map the fields and save this map as say MAP1.
3) Now in your Console under Admin node select the port.
Here select your outbound port and the associated client system. In the Map field detail select your map you have created above i.e. MAP1 and save it.
4) Load the repository.
5) Go to Syndicator and open your map i.e MAP1
6) Select Destnation properties.
This time select type as port, corresponding client system and port.
7)Execute the syndication.
Your xml file will get posted to the respective port.
Hope this helps.