cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to find the webservice i created in inspection.wsil file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a webservice called EmpWS.

I also configured inspection.wsil file.

I am trying to import Adaptive Web Service Model and i am getting the error "Error in loading the WSDL file."

When i checked in inspection.wsil file i didnt find my websrvice name in it.

I am a beginner in webdyn pro java.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajini,

1) rename the Component name and the application name.

if this does not work

2) check the references you have put are correct.

Refer this [Link|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/2007/04/25/Webdynpro%20DC%20fails%20to%20deploy%20-%20When%20created%20by%20importing%20local%20Webdynpro%20-%20Here%20is%20solution!!]

Regards,

sunaina Reddy T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NWDS

Provides a highly productive development environment, which covers the whole life cycle for Java projects.

Offers a highly flexible development process, since the Developer Studio can also be used as a local development environment. Thus enables you to edit and structure source files locally, and then deploy and test them on a locally installed server.

Provides a complete set of development tools for all aspects of Java business development (such as user interfaces, e-business logic, and Java persistence), and also supports standard technologies as well as SAP technologies.

Increases productivity by providing wizards and a variety of graphical editing tools. In particular, developers can count on significantly reducing development costs when creating user interfaces with the Web Dynpro technology.

NWDI

This is the normal way a developer uses the NWDI functionality. This approach usually requires a system administrator to set up the development environment, and the developer is simply working using the Developer Studio and the central storage of the NWDI u2013 the DTR.

Depending on the type of development processes you want to realize, you can find information about some of the possible development scenarios you can perform using the NWDI.

Regards,

Sunaina Reddy t

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajini,

Try to save the wsdl locally and then select the local wsdl from your file system.

Regards,

Sunaina Reddy t

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check the error by using ErrorLob view

Goto Window->Show view->Other->PDE Runtim->Error Log

Also Please refer the below forums:

Thanks

Susmita

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajini,

Welcome to SDN!

If wsil does not work, try with WSDL URL. You have two ways i.e. 1. without destinations and 2. using destinations.

Configuring the destinations in Visual Administrator is explained in this [article|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b2bc0932-0d01-0010-6d8e-cff1b2f22bc7&overridelayout=true].

Check this [wiki |https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/FAQ-Models-AdaptiveWebService]for more help.

Feel free to revert in case if you are not able to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried with WSDL url also but no luck.

actually i am fallwoing a tutorial that i found in SDN.

i observed that all the work should be done in NWDI.

but i did in NWDS.And neglected the part of creating an activity as it never gave the window to cretae an activity.

Please explain how NWDS is diferent from NWDI.

Please forgive me if iam ignorant.

Thanks,

Rajini.

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the baisc differnce is NWDS is Developer Studio, where you devlop you application, just Eclipse, RAD,

The SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI, or JDI in previous releases), together with the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio, provides a complete Java development environment. Developers, quality managers, testers, and administrators have everything they need for the software creation process in NWDI central services. The main benefit of working in a centrally-defined development environment is having direct access to all development objects needed for the specific project in the correct version, including both sources and archives, pre-defined or recently created.

[NWDI|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/siteindex?rid=/webcontent/uuid/f6eb8e9e-0901-0010-8abb-cba5279db9b6] [original link is broken];

[NWDS|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas630/helpdata/en/cb/f4bc3d42f46c33e10000000a11405a/content.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NWDS is IDE where u can develop the webdynpro applications.

Where as NWDI works as versioning tool, where more than one developer can share a single application.Here tracks will be maintained where u r going to create ur applications.If another developer wants to access or modify , he/she has import that project from the track into local NWDS ,modify it and again deploy it in server.

Read this for information. [NWDI|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/javaee5?rid=/webcontent/uuid/f6eb8e9e-0901-0010-8abb-cba5279db9b6] [original link is broken];

Regards,

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

I think i should deploy the ear project first if i want to see my webservice in webservice navigator.

So i tried to deploy the ear project. but i got the fallowing exception.

Aborted: development component 'temp/brother/emp/ear'/'sap.com'/'local'/'20090821130537'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tempbrotherempear.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tempbrotherempear in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tempbrotheremp~ear in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

please help!!!

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajini,

Please forgive me if i am ignorant.

Don't use that much big words. :). I am just helping just because I also know little bit in this area. None of us know everything in the beginning it self. Practice will teach you more and more.

You can freely leave that NWDI part. Because NWDI is used for versioning , team development and transport between different systems (Development, Test, Production)

You can leave it if you don't have NWDI.

If you are not able to use WSDL URL also then try to open the WSDL in the browser and and save it as xxx.wsdl file in local system

Create model using this file.

java.rmi.RemoteException: mostly caused by name conflict. So try to rename the WD Component (Go to Web Dynpro explorer view -> Click on Web Dynpro components-> right click on your WD component -> Rename )

you can not rename the application. So delete the application and create a new application.

Let me know this does not resolve your problem. Give the details exactly what you have done. Feel free to get back if you have any further questions.

I hope that you know this link for [Adaptive Web service model tutorial.|/docs/DOC-8061#16 [original link is broken]]

Regards,

Siva